Good Morning! I'm really glad it's Friday and I'm looking forward to a good weekend cleaning out my garage and working in the garden. To close out this week, I'm writing a linkfest!
- Congratulations to Ugly and Sara on their June 30th wedding. Best of luck to the both of you, you crazy kids!
- I bought Noble Corporation (NE) for my wife's portfolio earlier this year and its been a great performer so far. She was really happy to hear that it was upgraded but despite this news, I still have to clean out the garage! :)
- I really like the fundamental analysis this blog does. The writer has given me a few ideas on how to develop my fundamental neural net model further.
- I've been writing about volatility clustering this week but this blog writer has dedicated large portions of his blog to the VIX and more.
- I ran my super duper small cap value scan and the following stocks came up: GlobalSantaFe Corporation (GSF), Ensco International Inc (ESV), Tidewater Inc (TDW), and Todoco (THE). All of these small caps are related to the oil drilling industry. I sense a theme here!
- Neuroplasticity fascinates me.
- Tyler Cowen makes some great comments about the Black Swan and helps bring the discussion back to reality!
- A site to feast your eyes on but Christian beat me to the punch by posting it first! :)
- Last but not least, Neural Market Trends wants to wish Dr. Brett Steenbarger a speedy recovery from his emergency surgery. Get well soon!
Have a good weekend!
[tags]Blogs, Links, Linkfest, Smallcap, Stocks, Screener, Neuroplasticity, BlackSwan, Taleb[/tags]