These are my links for May 22nd through May 25th:
- Facebook’s stock debut shows not all investors are equal – latimes.com – "Market theory is very simple," Spitzer said. "You can't give false and misleading material information to people, where you know it's false and you correct it only to some but not to others."
- Ambient Weather WS-1090-WHUB3-KIT Wifi Wireless Weather Station – For Father's Day – mine and my Dad's
- Information Extraction Rapidminer Plugin –
- Sales of U.S. Existing Homes Increase as Market Stabilizes – Bloomberg – Gains in employment, depressed prices and record-low mortgage rates may bring more properties within reach of buyers, eliminating a source weakness for the world’s largest economy just as risks from Europe’s debt crisis climb. At the same time, efforts to reduce foreclosures and free up financing are just beginning to take root, signaling a sustained housing recovery will take time to develop.- AT LEAST TWO MORE YEARS OF TEPID REAL ESTATE ACTIVITY IF YOU ASK ME.
- Americans Worried About Retirement Savings, But Saving More | AAII: The American Association of Individual Investors – The survey found an increase in the percentage of respondents who are worried about not having enough money to meet living expenses in retirement and outliving their retirement savings. – KEEP BUYING THOSE LATTES AT STARBUCKS.
- Kakha Bendukidze Holds Fate of Gene-Engineered Salmon – NYTimes.com – The animal biotechnology industry is anemic to begin with. AquaBounty is the only American company seriously trying to win approval for a transgenic animal for the food supply. – THIS SHIT BOTHERS ME.
- My Paper Trades: Volume by Price Charts using R – More interesting R code
- Volume by Price charts with R – first attempt | DataPunks.com – Ah, the original price/volume R code and author. Finally.
- Analyze Words – What does AnalyzeWords do?
AnalyzeWords helps reveal your personality by looking at how you use words. It is based on good scientific research connecting word use to who people are. So go to town – enter your Twitter name or the handles of friends, lovers, or Hollywood celebrities to learn about their emotions, social styles, and the ways they think. – IT CRASHES FOR @NEURALMARKET. HMMMM.
- Twitter / Discover – Kinda of digging this new Twitter #Discover thing.