The Adsense Money Making Experiment

I haven’t updated my readers in a while about how my Adsense experiment is going. I recently made a switch back from Blot.Im to WordPress to turbocharge SEO and Adsense.

In the past two months (September and October) I only made a total of $0.24. This was pitiful indeed, it would take me forever to earn enough revenue to buy a single roll of film!

Optimizing Adsense with WordPress

After migrating BACK to WordPress and installing Google’s Adsense plugin, things are turning around. Just 8 days into November and I’m already up 200% from last month! My impression to click ratio just about doubled.

While this is all good news, there still is a lot of work to do as I clean up my bouncing pages and go through all my posts. There’s a lot of SEO work to be redone but the effort is well worth it. If November turns out to be a good month, then I will start adjusting my experiment goals upwards!