In this video we continue where we left off in Video Tutorial #4. We discuss some of the parameters that are available in the Genetic Algorithm data transformers to select the best attributes in the data set. We also replace the first operator with another Genetic Algorithm data transformer that allows us to manipulate population size, mutation rate, and change the selection schemes (tournament, roulette, etc).
- Rapidminer 5.0 Video Tutorial 6 - Creating a Decision Tree with Rapidminer 5.0
- Rapidminer 5.0 Video Tutorial 7 - Evolutionary Weighting Example
- Rapidminer 5.0 Video Tutorial 13 - Parameter Optimization
- Tips and Tricks Using Rapidminer
- Rapidminer 5.0 Video Tutorial 9 - Financial Time Series Modeling Part 1