Working on my RCOMM presentation
I’ve been busy working on my presentation for the first Rapidminer Community Meeting and Conference (RCOMM 2010). Â If you find yourself in Dortmund, Germany on September 15th, please stop by to hear me speak! Â Of course, there are tons of other reasons to go to RCOMM 2010 and here are just a few that I find interesting:
Pattern Recognition Engineering
Shafait, Reif, Kofler, Breuel; DFKI Kaiserslautern and Technical University Kaiserslautern
Collaborative Work with RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics
Dr. Simon Fischer; Rapid-I
Integrating R into RapidMiner*
Sebastian Land; Rapid-I
- RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics Overview
- Training Time Series Analysis and Forecasting
- Text Mining with RapidMiner
- Market Basket Analysis and Recommender Systems
- Data Mining with RapidMiner
- Data Preprocessing and Meta Data Propagation
*I’m really looking forward to theÂ unveilingÂ andÂ integrationÂ of “R” into Rapidminer 5.X and I’ll be listening closely to Sebastian’s presentation.
See you in Germany!Don't forget to sign up for our monthly newsletter on Data Science and RapidMiner here!