Working on my RCOMM presentation
I’ve been busy working on my presentation for the first Rapidminer Community Meeting and Conference (RCOMM 2010). Â If you find yourself in Dortmund, Germany on September 15th, please stop by to hear me speak! Â Of course, there are tons of other reasons to go to RCOMM 2010 and here are just a few that I find interesting:
Pattern Recognition Engineering
Shafait, Reif, Kofler, Breuel; DFKI Kaiserslautern and Technical University Kaiserslautern
Collaborative Work with RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics
Dr. Simon Fischer; Rapid-I
Integrating R into RapidMiner*
Sebastian Land; Rapid-I
- RapidMiner and RapidAnalytics Overview
- Training Time Series Analysis and Forecasting
- Text Mining with RapidMiner
- Market Basket Analysis and Recommender Systems
- Data Mining with RapidMiner
- Data Preprocessing and Meta Data Propagation
*I’m really looking forward to theÂ unveilingÂ andÂ integrationÂ of “R” into Rapidminer 5.X and I’ll be listening closely to Sebastian’s presentation.
See you in Germany!