Last week was one for the books. I ended up being stranded for 24 hours in Charlotte, NC on Wednesday and couldn’t get a flight out until the next day. Thanks crazy weather! Overall it was a good week.
- Traveled to Chicago to present at a meetup
- Traveled to Charlotte for a meeting
- Worked on some internal videos
- Usual SE duties
- Ran 2.5 miles total
- Initiated a small EURUSD short position
- Started reading Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Started landscaping work on rental #2
On top of all this, I continue to journal everyday. I find that this activity to be deeply introspective and helps me reflect on the days events.