October and November have been a busy content months for me. Wrote a lot of internal stuff at RapidMiner and blogged quite a bit too. I even presented a webinar that went off to a smashing success. Here’s my monthly digest of my writing and content elsewhere:
- Webinar: Want Awesome Models, Build Awesome Training Data
- Data Prep for Data Science: Data Exploration
- Tips & Tricks: Reading FRED API data in RapidMiner
- Accelerate Your Data Science with Building Blocks
- Tips and Tricks: Adding Path Properties to RapidMiner Server
- Tips and Tricks: Using the Execute Script Operator
From around the Social Web!
Want to leave a comment?
If you want to give me some feedback on this post, please contact me
via email or on Twitter