_aioseop_keywords: Wiki, Tutorials, YALE, Rapidminer
I'm contemplating foregoing the Rapidminer Ebook tutorial update in favor of a Wiki but after laying out the pros and cons for each this morning, I think I might stick with an Ebook (which will take longer to write). What do you think?
- It can be emailed is very portable
- I can monetize it (big pro)
- It can be protected for the member section (membership has its benefits!)
- It requires that I update it
- It isn't interactive and subject to peer review
- It will take longer to write
- Rapidminer users can share their templates and tutorials
- Posts can be peer reviewed
- The wiki can be updated 24/7
- A wiki is a great idea but in reality I'll probably be the only one posting on the wiki
- It's a pain to maintain
- There will be two locations (my posts and the wiki) where tutorial information resides.