I'm super excited to be joining the ranks of H2O.ai! I've accepted an offer to join their Sales team as a Senior Customer Solutions Engineer, and I started last week. I'm getting back into Sales Engineering, something I missed dearly.
H2O.ai really rocks. I loved their open source products like Flow, Sparkling Water, and H2O4GPU. These guys are pushing the innovation envelope and I'll be helping clients learn and setup their new flagship product, Driverless AI.
I don't expect this to be easy, it will be very hard and I'll be traveling a lot again. It's ok, because I'll be learning. A Lot.
What does this mean for my RapidMiner consulting? It means I'll be closing it down for the foreseeable future.
More info later...
- Interpretable Machine Learning with RSparkling
- Interpreting Machine Learning Models
- Driving Marketing Performance with H2O Driverless AI
- Machine Learning and Data Munging in H2O Driverless AI with datatable
- Making AI Happen Without Getting Fired
- The Night before H2O World 2019
- Automatic Feature Engineering with Driverless AI