We now return to our regularly scheduled machine learning and sales engineering posts, already in progress...
H2O World London 2018
I'm off to London later tonight to go to my first H2O world. I'll be working parts of the floor and helping out where I can. I can't tell you how excited I am, this event is shaping up to be the biggest we ever held. Don't take my word for it, see what this Tweet is all about!
FreshNews https://t.co/5jo14Un6ZX Announces Record Registration and Overwhelming Demand for H2O AI World London LONDON, Oct. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — https://t.co/5jo14Un6ZX, the open source leader in AI, today announced that the H2O AI https://t.co/jPJEoKCFVj #prnewswire— political HEDGE 🗞️ (@politicalHEDGE) October 25, 2018
This is starting to feel like a STRATA magnitude event but hyper focused on H2O, and that's freaking cool. It starts Monday and goes till Tuesday. There will be keynote speeches, training, and lots of meet and greets. I hope to meet some of my readers there!Catch you on the other side of the pond!
- Interpretable Machine Learning with RSparkling
- Interpreting Machine Learning Models
- Driving Marketing Performance with H2O Driverless AI
- Machine Learning and Data Munging in H2O Driverless AI with datatable
- Making AI Happen Without Getting Fired
- The Night before H2O World 2019
- Automatic Feature Engineering with Driverless AI