This week (10/3/18) I traveled to Mountain View, the ground zero of this awesome AI startup. I'm in sales engineering training and learning all the in's and out's of DriverlessAI. Even better, I get a crash course in H2O-3, the open source platform and libraries.
In my first two weeks I've done the following:
- Spun up DriverlessAI in Docker and learned some Docker commands
- Kicked off DriverlessAI jobs via the python client
- Installed and started H2o's Sparkling Water and a one node spark cluster
- Scored a DriverlessAI mojo file on Spark via Sparkling Water
- Spun up DriverlessAI on AWS multiple times
- Made a presentation and demo in NYC
- Did two demos / troubleshot some AWS issues
- Started meeting the Development team in Mtn View
- Met new sales and marketing colleagues
It feels like I'm drinking from a firehose but it's all ok, it's the journey that motivates me.
Always be learning. Always.
- Interpretable Machine Learning with RSparkling
- Interpreting Machine Learning Models
- Driving Marketing Performance with H2O Driverless AI
- Machine Learning and Data Munging in H2O Driverless AI with datatable
- Making AI Happen Without Getting Fired
- The Night before H2O World 2019
- Automatic Feature Engineering with Driverless AI