Not even two weeks in at H2o.ai and I'm already giving presentations. Boy did I misst this!
— Thomas Ott (@neuralmarket) September 26, 2018
I was invited to the give a short talk and demo of Driverless AI at the NYC AI gathering in midtown. It was hosted by one of IBM's partners (Ligthouse) and they invited H2o, IBM, and NVIDIA to talk about where 'AI' is headed.
The speakers were fantastic and I learned a lot. I didn't know that IBM and NVIDIA have delivered (installed?) the world's fastest super computer for the US Government. It had like 500 GPUs (don't quote on it, it was a lot) and like 10,000 cores on Power9 boxes. Really impressive.
All in all, everthing went off without a problem and I got to meet a lot of great people.
- Interpretable Machine Learning with RSparkling
- Interpreting Machine Learning Models
- Driving Marketing Performance with H2O Driverless AI
- Machine Learning and Data Munging in H2O Driverless AI with datatable
- Making AI Happen Without Getting Fired
- The Night before H2O World 2019
- Automatic Feature Engineering with Driverless AI