This is just my running list of Raspberry Pi Projects. Commentary may be included and this lists get’s updated from time to time.
- Make a Pi Zero powered Music Player (PiPod): https://hackaday.io/project/26157-pipod
- Pi Zero powered Gameboy! This is cool! https://blog.tindie.com/2018/09/game-boy-null-rasbperry-pi-zero-w-kit/
- For many years I used a Pi to transmit my weather station data to the Internet. Cool project: http://ccgi.peterhurn.plus.com/wordpress/raspberry-pi-weather-station-installation-notes/ uses: http://www.weewx.com/
- Another weather related Raspberry Pi Project: http://www.raspberryweather.com/
- This is what started it for me, the original Pi in Space project: http://www.daveakerman.com/?p=592
- Great resource for many Pi related projects and ideas: https://projects.raspberrypi.org/en/
- Amazon has a Pi related Alexa you can build: https://lifehacker.com/amazon-has-an-official-guide-for-building-your-own-alex-1766852717
Raspberry Pi Projects
Pi’s are great for automation too, especially for low level stuff that doesn’t need to have an IP or be hosted on AWS. A lot of my Python scripts can easily be automated on a Pi. You can even run a server with NoIP if you want to open a port into your home network (scary). Get one today, you won’t be sorry!