Blogging and posting will probably be light to non-existent next week as I'll be traveling for work and running into several schedule conflicts.
In the meantime, please feel free to visit my now 100+ posts in the archives, I probably have a post or two that will interest you. Here's a quick appetizer of what might tantalize your mental palate:
- Posts about data mining your blog's traffic and maximizing your traffic can be found in the blogging category.
- If you want to learn how to build a Neural Net classification model using Open Source software, visit my Tutorial page.
- Visit my post on how to calculate Historical Volatility and download a free macro.
- Post your comments about my thoughts on Financial Asteroids & Their Effects on Trends.
- Listen to Nassim Taleb's presentation about the Black Swan!
- Subscribe to my feed to receive my future posts when I get back!
Have a great weekend all!