The following changelog captures the internal changes to various process, products, and tutorials on Neural Market Trends. This includes updates to the gold and silver, Bitcoin and Dogecoin, and other forecasting model updates or deprecation. This information is for free and premium readers.
- September 5, 2023: All gold and silver price forecasts have been moved back to markets.neuralmarkettrends.com
- June 15, 2023: Deployed 1 day ahead price forecast for silver and gold prices to neuralmarkettrends.com. All 5-day, 4-week, and 6-month price forecast models are to remain on markets.neuralmarkettrends.com
- May 3, 2023: Updated 5 day, 4 week, and 6 month forecast charts with bokeh generated images. Added in auto support and resistance lines to charts.
- May 3, 2023: Redeployed Bitcoin and Dogecoin forecast models and charts.
- April 25, 2023: Deployed 5-day forecast and 4-week forecast for gold, silver, and gold to silver ratio models on markets.neuralmarkettrends.com. Forecasts are recalibrated and redeployed daily.
- April 23, 2023: Deployed long-range gold and silver prices forecast models. Additionally deployed a high-performance and high-accuracy silver prices forecast challenger model to the models in production.
- April 12, 2023: Added bids and asks volatility spread predictions for gold and silver—recalibrated models with new market information.
- April 2, 2023: Initial Gold and Silver price forecasting model deployed.